8~everyday is a celebration day
9~ you eat only desserts
10~everyone can live 500 years
11~you can communicate by thought with anybody animals included
12~you can regulate the sun temperature using a remote control
13~you can travel through time
14~you can move by teleportation
15~all planets are habitable

for me.i would choose to move by teleportation so i can go anywhere i like!
taz thumbup2 taz thumbup2

I would choose travelling through time. Because I'd like to go back to the past to see how people lived then, and go to the future to see how people will live then and how our world will be.
Moreover, if we could travel through time we would be able to live things from our lives again or to erase them and change what we have done!
That's perfect, doesn't it??

In my ideal world,You can visit other planets with a Stargate,
You can travel through time,
and Thrash Metal is a popular music. lol.

13~you can travel through time
And
11~you can communicate by thought with anybody animals included
So i can talk to my kittys

I would choose travelling through time. Because I'd like to go back to the past to see how people lived then, and go to the future to see how people will live then and how our world will be.
Moreover, if we could travel through time we would be able to live things from our lives again or to erase them and change what we have done!
That's perfect, doesn't it??
yes hunn.definately perfect.=]

Perhaps teleportation?🙂Because id like to have breakfast in Paris,lunch in Berlin and be back home for supper😛

I have choosen teleportation caz i like travelling and through it, it is possible to move thousands of kms in a jiffy. 😃

I don't believe in santa claus, but i would choose to settle all problem of poverty.

🙂

In a perfect world Erna, I would simply have all my friends around me and not have to Instant Message them and wonder if they are about to get the message. Also in a perfect world, people wouldn't judge until there was something to judge. They know who I'm talking about but hey, you know there would also be a McDonalds on every corner, and jelly beans would be eaten for breakfast taz also I would have a party every day and rest on my birthday.
Teleportation , Wow that sounds like a possibility for the future why not it's not as if its magic, it's science!

In my ideal world I would choose santa claus settle all problems of poverty. I don't know how that guy could do it but a world without poverty is ideal! then everybody could live with real dignity and travel, dream or do a lot of good things they'd like to.

In a perfect world Erna, I would simply have all my friends around me and not have to Instant Message them and wonder if they are about to get the message. Also in a perfect world, people wouldn't judge until there was something to judge. They know who I'm talking about but hey, you know there would also be a McDonalds on every corner, and jelly beans would be eaten for breakfast taz also I would have a party every day and rest on my birthday.
Teleportation , Wow that sounds like a possibility for the future why not it's not as if its magic, it's science!
wuw..lets party!

I agree with French-Touch and NightSilence, but, I'd also like discrimination to end-all kinds of discrimination. Equal everything for everyone. And, we must be able to appreciate and embrace the differences between us, not fight it. And, travelling through time thing woudn't hurt me. 😛
P.S: Somehow, I think that being able to communicate to anyone through thoughts will be catastrophic. 😃

None of these was reasons for me.
All the negative things has positive sides as well.
Also the positive things would have negative sides.

2-3. Wars and sickness kills people, people killed means no overpopulation. And wars are nature of humankind.

Teleportation would kill the excitement of going somewhere
Travelling trough time would pretty much destroy the meaning of present time.
All the weathers are useful, sun is enjoyable and rain keeps places wet
Communicating with thought would obviusly be terrible, thinking is self-communicating, not for others to know about, and what if i sleep and think something very private. 😛

Of course pollution is one fact that should be removed.

1 - No governments
2 - No exploitation
3 - No wars
4 - No poor man and no wealthy man
5 - No personal money account
6 - No ownership
7 - No guns and soldiers
8 - No frontiers
9 - No capital and no benefit
10 - No religions, no national differences, no ethnicism, no rascism

There are internationalism, multiculturality, brothership, advanced production and science in my ideal world.