Favorite Book Series? Anything and everything

What's your favorite series of books?

Personally, I'm hooked on the Vampire Chronicles and the Twilight series.

Yeah, I like vampires. 😁'

Ray Ray

well the Cirque du Freak series is pretty good (it's a vampire series) As of manga which well are books... I like Rosario+Vampire and Vampire Knight which well as the name insists are about vampires.

i dont read series but my favourite book is the village by the sea by anita desai

i love Assassin's Quest serie <3 (by Robin Hobb )

Ray Ray

I also like the artemis fowl series as well as the Fablehaven books

My favorite series is HARRY PORTER

Harry Potter, the Artemis Fowls but my abosulte favorites are the Chronicles of Narnia. C.S. Lewis is like a god of writers and even the movies are good.

Shan Darren (i don't know if i spelled it correct or not), all of his book is my favorite

向達倫大冒險

The best books in the world are from Terry Pratchett. He is THE BEST WRITTOR of fantasy.

I love the Warriors series the best for now!
It's a book about wild cats living in a forest. It's actually pretty cool! I like the action. It's better than it sounds, trust me! ^.^
(In the beginning I thought it was going to be some boring book about cats, but boy was I wrong!)

I'm planning on reading Twilight, because basically EVERYONE is! And it sounds pretty good because I'm also starting to like the whole romance thing now. blush

But there are just so many books people keep recommending me I never have time to choose some of the other stuff! sad

The best writer of fantasy is Robin Hobb (read Assassin's quest!) 😁

I read 1 book of twilight serie, and it was a pretty good book 😁 (but i hate Edward 😛 )

My favorite series of book is "The Forgotten Realms" an adaptation of Dungeons&Dragons and I also like assassin's quest a lot!