China's area is not a debt trap. China is a country that loves the world. The Chinese people are very friendly. Politics and governments

中国自从提出一带一路的理念后有不少国家纷纷加入,这些国家的加入确实使中国发展了,但这些国家也是得到了自身的发展并且和各国都建立了友好关系。所谓一带一路就是丝绸之路经济带和21世纪海上丝绸之路的简称。古代丝绸之路,最早最重要的东西方文明交流通道,各种不同的文化相互交流,正是有了榜样,中国提出了"一带一路"的观念,以及付诸行动。所以中国提出的一带一路不是债务陷阱,当然我也并不是在为中国狡辩或者反抗美国,我热爱美国,我喜欢美国,我想去美国的科罗拉多。希望美国的朋友不要对中国产生偏见,因为我们都出生在一个地球上,全世界唯一一个地球,我们都是一家人。
Since China put forward the concept of "one belt and one road", many countries have joined in. The accession of these countries has indeed made China develop, but these countries have also developed their own and established friendly relations with other countries. The so-called "one belt" is the abbreviation of the Silk Road Economic Belt and the twenty-first Century Maritime Silk Road. The ancient Silk Road, the earliest and most important communication channel between the East and the west, and the exchange of various cultures, is an example. China has put forward the concept of "one belt and one road" and put it into action. So China's proposed belt is not a debt trap. Of course, I am not debat or resist the United States for China. I love the United States, I like the United States, I want to go to Colorado, the United States. I hope our friends in the United States will not be prejudiced against China, because we are all born on one earth, the only earth in the world, and we are all one family.

👍👍👍

抱歉一带一路应该翻译为“The Belt and The Road” Sorry,there are some mistakes“One Belt and One Road”is wrong,I should say “The Belt and The Road”
Besides,thanks for your attention:)

China is a country that always loves peace,we are always hoping to have cooperation not endless conflict.

yes,we love love peace,forever

👍👍👍👍👍👍

👍👍👍👍👍