Everybody,please mourn the Poland's president 's death. Politics and governments

Right to be against gay people? Lol kid, haven't you ever heard of the phrase "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" if those are you beliefs then ok but don't openly bring them here where we have many gay members.
How is that wrong? It is an opinion. If you are offended, you can deal with it. It is a mental illness, not something to be proud of. You have a right to be against whatever you want to be against. If you think people don´t have a right to be against something that you are for, just because it doesn´t go along with your beliefs, that is fascism.

On the contrary, I think it is not a bad thing that opponents criticize his politics. Respect for dead people, okay, but it mustn't lead to blindness 😉
For example, I read he was Eurosceptic, and against abortion right, or gay people. It is not because he moved on six feet under that it suddenly becomes the best policies to apply.

But there is criticism and criticism, agressive or not !

Don't you think so ?

I think that he was right to be against gay people.
Zadkiel, I don´t quite understand what you are getting to, please explain in other words.

Also, I think he had a right to be against abortion, too. There is nothing wrong with being against the killing of an unborn life just because you were not responsible and don´t want the child.

Science says that being gay isn't a illness