Sex Everyday life and customs

Can you talk about sexual things and your sexual life free in your country? How do your family behave if you're a 16 years old girl or boy and that they are informed that you have sexual relations?

In Russia you can talk about it free, but actually it's very personal thing. Me, I've never heard any conversations about it. I guess only people who are very close to each other can discuss it.
It depends on family. Parents can react well to that and they can be furious because "you are so young and what will tou do if you'll be pregnant and etc."
Well, parents just worry about their children 😅

Oh 😊 it's a good new 🙂 I though that in Russia it would be something that people could punish. Could you talk about woman's life in Russia in a new topic please?

Haha, interesting topic)
As you wish

I too like to hear

Can you all please get me into your point.

There is a topic about it 🙂

I guess in the Netherlands we are very open to talk about it, but I would definitely not talk about it with my parents hahahaha

In Poland we even talk a little bit about it in school on special WDŻ lessons, we learn here about relationships, maturation, teenager problems etc... Sometimes there are meetings with some sexologist and they are talking about how to prepare before serious contact.
In Poland there are two types of people in my opinion. First type think that talking about it is important because later kids don't even know how to name some parts of bodies and the second type think that we shouldn't really talk about it because it teaches sex in early age which isn't healthy for young mentally.

I guess in the Netherlands we are very open to talk about it, but I would definitely not talk about it with my parents hahahaha

Same here, we are so open to talk it with friends but with the family this changes completely.

When I was young I was so embarrassed when my parents and I watched a movie on TV and it was a sex scene on it. In that moment I was like... "Okay, I am going to the kitchen to get some popcorn or sth" 😃

Same here, we are so open to talk it with friends but with the family this changes completely.

When I was young I was so embarrassed when my parents and I watched a movie on TV and it was a sex scene on it. In that moment I was like... "Okay, I am going to the kitchen to get some popcorn or sth" 😃

I guess I still do that hahahahaha. As if they don't know I already know what is happening on TV.. It's just awkward I guess

In Poland we even talk a little bit about it in school on special WDŻ lessons,
We have a WDŻ lessons but not all teachers are good. In my entire life (I have four diffrent WDŻ teachers) I haven't met any good teacher. On lessons we watch films, but not even educational films - no - we watched a fucking "Martian"! . In some places it's might work quite good but I must learn all thing on my own.

Well, generally speaking it is not a problem here in Italy to talk about your sexual relations but obviously it depends on the person you are talking with.
For exemple I don't have any problem talking about my sexual life with my mother or sister but I do have some problems with my father (and that's quite normal, I suppose).
The same goes with friends: I have some friends with whom I can talk about it and some others with whom it's impossible (not because I don't trust them, but just because I know they aren't that open minded to talk about it seriously).
Up to schools.. it is a topic that we are trying to introduce in school programs but it is a very difficult matter because some people (teachers and parents) consider this topic something embarassing or something that has to do only with the private sphere...

We have a WDŻ lessons but not all teachers are good. In my entire life (I have four diffrent WDŻ teachers) I haven't met any good teacher. On lessons we watch films, but not even educational films - no - we watched a fucking "Martian"! . In some places it's might work quite good but I must learn all thing on my own.

as on every lesson, everything depends on teacher, but on WDŻ its fine to talk about these things i mean

In Poland it mostly depends on how much 'religious' your family is
Catholicism and stuff, u know

Oh 😕

I know it’s very different compared with western countries. In China it’s very personal thing and we don’t usually talk it in public.

Some societies must change, everybody likes sex and do many things related to it but nobody talks about it freely.Just be open and say it like it is.