I m looking for a pen pal to exchange letters, postcards and packages Everyday life and customs

Hey there, i m looking for a penpal to exchange letters, postcards and at a certain point packages with like sweets or stuff like that. If you re interested, send me a message 😊

Hey!!
I prefer that too.

I would prefer to write letters

Hello ! Nice to meet you ! I’m Gabrielle, I’m an 18 years old art student in France. And I’m searching for people participate to one of my projects. I’m creating abstract postcards and I want to send them. I would like to people from around the world to reply with a letter (written on the back of the postcard ). I want people to be free to write whatever they want, even in another language, (talking about them or their family, their dreams etc..) If you are interested in my project, you can contact me 🙂

Hey everyone! My name is Nastia and I'm looking for someone who would be interested in letters exchange with me! I really want to have postcards collection, but unfortunately I don't have so many penfriends. No matter your gender or age, I'm happy to be a friend anyways. If you're interested in Ukrainian culture I'll tell everything you're interested in.
P.S. I know that situation in my country isn't the easiest, we still having war, so I'm not so sure that our post office works in the same way as it did before. I'll check nuances pretty soon.
Please, free to contact me, I'm waiting for your message! 😊

Les go

I would love to receive and send letters and small packages to you guys

I would like too☺️

I'll do it

Hey id like to Do it too