Favourite food and recipes Everyday life and customs

Good afternoon world,
What is your favourite food? Is it typical for your country or region? And how is it cooked?
I really like eating and cooking and baking.
So feel free to answer.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hello! I'm italian and contrary to common tastes I'm not a pizza or pasta lover. I prefer beef cooked in every way, but I love above all "Fiorentina", a very big steack (a kilo minimum), but I can't cook it!
Anyway, I love cook too, mostly italian food, but also I like to try and experiment new recipes from China, Japan, India, etc.
Have a nice day 🙂

Hi, have you ever eaten Russian pelmeni? It. S really tasty.
Have a nice evening.

Oh that's so true. Pelmeni are very delicious 🙂

My favourite food is lamb and arthicoke. We usually prepare for Easter Day

Lamb is so delicious. I really like it. But unfortunately quiet a lot people don't like it's taste.

In our country BELGIAN fries (not the french ones) are delicious and, unlike waffles, are often eaten by the Belgians. The most famous dishes with Belgian fries are "moules-frites" and fries with "carbonade flamande".

Sounds good. What's the difference between Belgian and French fries?

noodles,dough-ball,dumplings,fish,beef,seafood,rice,fruits

I can always eat noodles. There are so many tasty variants. 😋🍝

That's true. Noodles are very delicious. What seafood do you prefer?

Sounds good. What's the difference between Belgian and French fries?
Those are actually the same. Everybody usually says "French fries" but those are actually originating from my country 😉, that's why I said "they should be called Belgian fries instead of French fries" because they originate from my country.

Oh yeah, I think I've heard about it. But to be honest, I almost know nothing about Belgium and it's cuisine. That's actually very sad considering the fact that it is our neighbouring country.

All I know are the fries, Hergés Tintin and Manneken Pis and your special political situation between the dutch and the french speaking part of the population.

I love ramen-noodles, american- and arabian food😍😂

I like the mediterranean kitchen, especially the Italian. I love pasta, pizza and bruschetta

In the Netherlands we have something called stampot, it's kind of a heavy dish for the cold days and there a mutiple variants. Also we have stroopwafels, it's a cookie and really delicious. Also really famous here is drop, that's candy 😉

My favorite dish is breaded chicken breast with potatoes and sausage crackling. Preferably with cucumber salad with cream. This is a typical dish of Polish cuisine. Unfortunately, not in every Polish restaurant they can cook it well but in central Poland there is a cottage where it is always delicious.