starting a project, who wants to join? Anything and everything

I can do something with photo animals or nature

Hi! I write different stories in the science fiction genre, but all is in Russian and it's very difficult to translate on English...

Great idea ..if ti want i can suggeste you a social platform that have the same focus

https://ctv.im/N37F0

That actually sounds like a super creative idea! If you need a short story or something, I'm available!

Hi! I write different stories in the science fiction genre, but all is in Russian and it's very difficult to translate on English...
You can try it in english🙂 its nice if everyone can read it from ppg or something so then English is nicer
I'll try

If you want I can tell you about legends or típical Ecuadorian stories

Hey ! I can write a poem if you want !

I wrote a poem a few years ago, if you want I can search it and then send it?

Im going to write something

The theme could be friendship!
I can contribute photos and poems

I write English poems a lot, so if you’re still looking for people, I’d totally join

I can write about my personal story... I had serious healthy problems last year and I would like to share it with you. Like a hope message.

I can write about my personal story... I had serious healthy problems last year and I would like to share it with you. Like a hope message.
That would be really wonderful im curious about it, is everything good now?

Yes, fortunately now everything is good. Where have I to write It? And how long gas It to be?

I'd be interested as well! I can contribute some photography 🙂