Football Anything and everything

Who is your favorite team(-s)? And what are your favorite football players?
P.S. I have about 20 favorite football players

If you have 20 favorite football players, doesn't it mean you have no favorite football player? 😃

I wish Poland could win with Senegal

If you have 20 favorite football players, doesn't it mean you have no favorite football player? 😃

Well, if I like their game, from giving in training and during the matches, then why can't I love them for it? Or why can't I like them? With each team I have one favorite football player ...

My favorite Team is Galatasaray Istanbul and my favorite Football Player is Muslera

My favourites teams are Borussia Dortmund, Jahn Regensburg ( It is the club of our city) and Vfb Stuttgart ( I live in Bavarian).
My favourite players are Marco Reus, Yann Sommer and Eric Tommy.

My favourite team is Ajax (Amsterdam) !

My favorite team is Fluminense, team from the city of Rio de Janeiro. the Maracana Stadium and its stadium. My favorite player is Pedro, Fluminense striker. And internationally, I really like Reus, Dortumund player. Does anyone know Brazilian football and its teams?

Me too! This season they are amazing, just a little pity in the champions league, but they deserve everything. Next season I will see them either.

My favourite team is Ajax (Amsterdam) !

I like Barca, and my idolo is Messi. He is the greatest of all time.

I like Bayern Munich and Manchester City