Big project Anything and everything

Hey Guys ! Do you have a big project ? I mean like opening a school, creating a charitive work...

No

Ok Thanks 😂😂 Is there nothing you want to make ?🙂

Well, I'm participating in a big project by students, because I want to further develop my personal character and improve my time management. Might I ask the reason behind the question of having a big project?

Nice ! Sounds good 🙂 What s the goal of the project ?
It was just because I m curious , and I would like to open a school 🙂

The goal is to stimulate the process of developing new, better biosensors by organizing an international student competition every year. I wrote it on the forum recently. So if you are willing to get a better understand to it, it might be advisable to read it 🙂.
What do you mean by opening a school? Are you being a tutor or starting a school (which is strange corresponding to your age).

I have with my friend little climate change project. We hope it's will be big some day.

The goal is to stimulate the process of developing new, better biosensors by organizing an international student competition every year. I wrote it on the forum recently. So if you are willing to get a better understand to it, it might be advisable to read it 🙂.
What do you mean by opening a school? Are you being a tutor or starting a school (which is strange corresponding to your age).

Sounds quite hard . Yeah I'll read it . I saw your article and I wondered what it was

I have with my friend little climate change project. We hope it's will be big some day.

What concrete actions do you make ?