If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Anything and everything

Sometimes I wonder if I could wake up in a different country, which one would it be? If you could choose to live anywhere else at this moment, where would it be? And why?

Actually no matter, where are you, the most important with whom, but if I could choose I would visit Germany once again and hope I can do it really.!

I‘d choose the place I already live at: Barcelona!

I really like where I live right now but if I need to choose a second place to move on I will say Kyoto or Bergen.

I really like where I live right now but if I could to choose another country to move on I will choose either German or USA for now I'd like to visit all country but it won't be possible to live in all country at the same time

I think where I live right now!! I have already all my life here and don't see myself changing to go to another city.

I must really visit all of the places you guys live in since most of you really like it. I wonder how that feels like.

I don't know... The only other country where I might want to live, is restless, so I think I'm happy with the Netherlands.

I'm happy with Belgium, however France, the Netherlands, Germany and Norway definitely appeal to me.

Shiraz, Iran

I would like to be in Valencia because i have been in valencia 5 months ago and it was a great experience with the party called "Las fallas"

I don't know... The only other country where I might want to live, is restless, so I think I'm happy with the Netherlands.
Which one is it? I hope it gets better there soon and you can visit.

I'm happy with Belgium, however France, the Netherlands, Germany and Norway definitely appeal to me.
I have heard Belgium is lovely! Also, would love to visit France and Norway too.

Shiraz, Iran
Are you from Shiraz or would like to visit?

I would like to be in Valencia because i have been in valencia 5 months ago and it was a great experience with the party called "Las fallas"
Sounds awesome! Would you like to live there even when the party's over?

I really like where I live right now but if I need to choose a second place to move on I will say Kyoto or Bergen.
Bergen looks beautiful! I am adding it to my list too.

I think where I live right now!! I have already all my life here and don't see myself changing to go to another city.
Seems like the right thing to do 😃 I wouldn't want to move either if I was living in France.

I really like where I live right now but if I could to choose another country to move on I will choose either German or USA for now I'd like to visit all country but it won't be possible to live in all country at the same time

No, it wouldn't. But that's what a lot of people dream of. Hope you can see the States and Germany soon!