Mario Kart series Games

Which Mario Kart game is the best? What do you think about upcoming Mario Kart Tour game?

My favorite is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Technically Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best of the series.

But, all my love for the upcoming Crash Team Racing Remake. Adored that game on my old PSX.

I have fond memories of playing Super Mario Kart for SNES and Mario Kart 64.

Oh I really like Super Mario Kart on SNES, I found an emulator and still play it alot

Here you can tell what are your favorite Mario Kart tracks.

Mine are:

- Coconut mall
- Koopa cape
- Music park
- Rainbow road
- Baby park
- Maple treeway

The best Mario Kart is the Super Famicom version because very technical with very great background and really good songs. After that the N64 version because the 4 players mode with the ballons were so fun. Now the games are slow and for young kids since the Wii version. Wii U and Switch version are almost similare...

for all time the Mario kart for N64 system

every time has its own good game but
the 64 version has wonderfull tracks songs and
keeps the fun through years 😁

Only the Japanese version were good. Uncensored with the real voices for the characters and the best speed. N64 version was easier to play than the snes version but at this time, it was one of the best game even if the hardware was limited...

Only the Japanese version were good. Uncensored with the real voices for the characters and the best speed. N64 version was easier to play than the snes version but at this time, it was one of the best game even if the hardware was limited...

Is mr macaronsuki75 himself japanese or not?

Editado por Hummingbirdfan95 .

Is mr macaronsuki75 himself japanese or not?

Yes, I am. And I know the European and US versions too because one of my friend is the creator of the world championship of Super Mario Kart for the time attack in 150cc.

My favorite Mario kart game is Mario Kart 8 deluxe

Mario is best!