Game of Thrones addicted Films, music, TV

PEOPLEEEEE Winter is coming!, let's talk about Game of thrones, what's your favorite character?

Jon and dany but i like aria the most.

Hi! I love Daenerys, but also i like Jon, Arya, Tormund and Sam!!!

Obviously Tyrion Lannister

I’m defenetely in love with that Tv series ! I’ve watched all the seasons of course and now I can’t wait for the final one! Does anybody read the books?

Jon & Tyrion 😍😍! I can't wait for season 8!

My favorite character is Jon Snow and Bran Stark. Bran introduce excellent mysterious climate and Jon seems in my eyes be a fair and very reasonable, thats why i like him 🙂

Tiryon Lannister is a small big man and Arya Stark is worty of the name

Daenerys
Cersei

I’m totally in love with Arya and Dany! They will always be my favourites!
Totally shipping Gendry and Arya!
Jon and Tyrion are pretty cool though. I’m also absolutely addicted to Lyanna mormont’s sass. Sansa got really badass too. I didn’t liked her that much in the first seasons especially when she had that weird crush on Joffrey....

What guys do you think about the latest episode? (s08e03)
in my opinion it was amazing, the one of last scenes under the tree was absolutely amazing, one of last minutes in episode but climax for all the plot in whole game of thrones universe
im not going to spoiler anything but expect the unexpected

Once I thought the Night King is the biggest boss, they have too many people and his power is too strong. Like the Ant King in the Hunter Hunter.

But the truth is, the monster is less fearsome than human. It is hard to pick one character favorite.

Arya Mfkn Stark

It was unexpected that Arya killed the knight king and it's great, but the fact that she passed all those white walkers without any problems or fight sounds weird xD
Overall it is awesome this episode 😁

Danaerys und Drogon

i like dragon mother😂

King of the night... I cried when he died

Well I think that everyone has something special and different from the others... But my fav are expecially Jon, Arya and sansa... Yes I'm a fan of the stark family 😊