- Stargazers
- Sleeping sun
- The siren
- Demons in you

Many of you remember Tarja as a singer of Nightwish
In 2005 she was fired from the band.
What do you say about her?

Editado por Hummingbirdfan95 .

In my opinion Nightwish is not the same without Tarja and vice versa. But on the bottom line I have no clue what really happened between them. For sure Floor is also a great singer, but she isn't comparable to Tarja which has such an incredible and relatively uncommon voice. But in the contrary I don't like the solos songs by Tarja.

The best song by Nightwish and Tarja: Sleeping Sun 🙂

In my opinion Nightwish is not the same without Tarja and vice versa. But on the bottom line I have no clue what really happened between them. For sure Floor is also a great singer, but she isn't comparable to Tarja which has such an incredible and relatively uncommon voice. But in the contrary I don't like the solos songs by Tarja.

https://nightwish.fandom.com/wiki/Open_Letter_to_Tarja_Turunen

Here's the answer why Tarja got fired

https://nightwish.fandom.com/wiki/Open_Letter_to_Tarja_Turunen

Here's the answer why Tarja got fired

I'm aware of some of those information but I'm wondering about the "inofficial" part, if you get my meaning.

The Islander was epic though IMO. It's one of my favorite Nightwish songs even though it's not in their usual style. As for the original question, it sounds like they were all unhappy and needed a change.