Robin Packalen
Sanni
Elastinen
Jvg

Editado por Hummingbirdfan95 .

At this moment floor Janssen is getting popular by many people

Aya Nakamura

José José that recently passed away 🙁

In my country not only our own country's singers are popular, but some singers from The Netherlands are popular as well.

Dawid Podsiadło

Dawid Podsiadło
True

I would also add Michał Szpak even if he is weird because he has an amazing skill of the voice and voice range

Lucio Dalla will be always in our Italian hearts

At this moment floor Janssen is getting popular by many people

Did you know that Floor Jansen is current singer of Nightwish and friend of Tarja Turunen?

I have to say Tom Beck, not because he's famous, but because he has such an amazing voice.

In my opinion, Tim Maia was the greatest Brazilian singer of all time, he passed away in 1998.

Editado por AlexPaulo .

Saad Lamjarred 🙂

For Germany I would say Henning May and Alli Neumann

Iran

Traditional: Homayoun Shajarian
Pop: Sirvan Khosravi

I don't really like any current singers, but I like The Beatles, Johnny Cash, ABBA, and a little Elvis.

It depends on what you want to listen. If you want to listen pop music I think the best one Sezen Aksu. If you want to listen local music or traditional ones you have to listen to Neşet Ertaş. And also If you want to listen rock music/anatolian rock you can listen Haluk Levent. Of vourse there are lots of name I can’t mention.

Currently: It would be either Sarah Geronimo or SB19 (a Filipino boyband) but back then, Lea Salonga was an icon.