What is your favorite actor / actress ? Films, music, TV

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp because he's very talented. I adore all his roles. They are exccentric, funny, fantastic and misunderstood by society. Each time, he's perfect in the movie.
And he's beautiful 🙂

Charlize Theron. She's magnificent. So wonderful. Beautiful. Talented. Especially i adore her in "Monster" and "Sweet november". Her best chef-d'oeuvres.

Johnny Depp, Elena Anaya, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Hugh Jackman, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Eero Ritala..

Johnny Depp all the way! His roles are exceptional and he's perfect in what he's doing.
I LOVE HIM. Oh, and of course - he's hot.

He's hot ! LOL ! 😃
Have you seen " Edward Scissorhands " , Charlie & the Chocolate Factory " and '" Benny & Joon " ?
These films are the best !

Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry

Editado por Yeonsoo .

I like Meryl Streep I think she's a great actress. I like Channing Tatum and I need to agree with you girls about Johnny Depp he's incredible 🙂

Sarah Michelle Gellar,Halle Berry,Freddie Prinze Jr., and Johnny Depp he's amazing

i like chace crawford and justin chambers!!

My favorite actress is Sarah J. Parker 😃

I think Johnny Depp or Hugh Jackman....

Horikita Maki 001_tt1
Im Soo-jeong 001_tt1 001_tt1 001_tt1
She is so cute !!!

JIM CARREY 😃

Kim Jae Joong ( the member of TvxQ) he was shotting in the drama Postman to Heaven or Heavens Postman. Also Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

He's hot ! LOL ! 😃
Have you seen " Edward Scissorhands " , Charlie & the Chocolate Factory " and '" Benny & Joon " ?
These films are the best !
I haven't seen "Benny & Joon". Have you seen "Ninth gate" ? It's just... amazing. 😃
yeah.... he's hot. 😁

my favorite actress is Keira Knightly, i love her movies and shes SO gorgeous!!!

Me favorite actress is Kristen Stewart, Bella in the Twilight Saga and my favorite actor is Robbert Pattinson, he is Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga (L)

Jim Carrey ! 😃