Este tema esta cerrado. No puedes agregar ningún mensaje.

Deleting account Report a technical issue

How can you delete my account?
More than 100 visitors, but nobody Is sending an email.

If you wish to delete your profile :the link on your page when you click on profile it should bring up my account and you have to click on that it should show delete account.

in regards to nobody is sending mail:Have you tried sending messages to people here?.

Editado por true2me .

Hey I have almost 30000 visits and as you can see not many comments, as for e-mails from people who weren't my friends on here already, they were probably less than 20. So don't be discouraged!

As true2me said, reach out to other people, comment on their profile or send them e-mails and for sure you will get some replies. I hope you won't resort to deleting your account in the end 🙂

Good luck!

Remus

Hey I have almost 30000 visits and as you can see not many comments, as for e-mails from people who weren't my friends on here already, they were probably less than 20. So don't be discouraged!

As true2me said, reach out to other people, comment on their profile or send them e-mails and for sure you will get some replies. I hope you won't resort to deleting your account in the end 🙂

Good luck!

Remus

Yes, also the number of visits can be incremented by bots crawling the website; 1 visit does not mean 1 unique human visitor.

Este tema esta cerrado. No puedes agregar ningún mensaje.