I can help with your English and Esperanto English

Hey everyone, my name is Jeff , nice to meet you. I’m 20 and I’m from the USA. I speak English and Esperanto. I can help you with either language. Let’s be friends

Hi

Hello there!
I'm french and I'm looking for english native speaker. I can teach you french or just be friend to talk about culture 🙂

Esperanto? That language created by that Polish guy back in the 1920s based on each language in Europe with the goal of one language for all? Didn't think anyone used it 😂 I don't.

I am particularly curious about how did you learn Esperanto and, specially, why did you decide that you want to learn it.

I need to have good friend who help My to know well english ,share My project with hum..I speak french and few english and few german.but receive all person if this person is clear

Esperanto? That language created by that Polish guy back in the 1920s based on each language in Europe with the goal of one language for all? Didn't think anyone used it 😂 I don't.
1887 was when Esperanto was created. There’s a big community that uses Esperanto. There’s a culture that belongs to the language

I am particularly curious about how did you learn Esperanto and, specially, why did you decide that you want to learn it.
I’ve been learning Esperanto for a couple of years now and I’ve gotten quite fluent in the language. Originally I wanted to see if learning it was as easy as people say it was and if knowing the language would make learning other languages easier. Both I found out to be true. I started with the course on lernu and read a bunch of text in Esperanto. Of course I made flash cards and used dictionaries. I did the course on Duolingo just for fun as it’s always good to practice any language (I practice English even though I’m a native speaker)

Hello Jeff , I am Daniel from Spain . Do you want to tal english with me?