Festival in your country Everyday life and customs

FUSION FESTIVAL

In India, we have multiple festivals around the year -
1. Holi. This festival signifies the victory of good over evil when Prahlad defeated Holika. It is mainly celebrated in March
2. Durga Puja. This festival is mostly of my state, again it signifies the victory of good over evil when Goddess Durga defeated Mahishasur. It is mainly celebrated between October - November

3. Krishna Janmashtami. This festival signifies the birth of Lord Krishna, the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. As he was born on midnight 12, the days of this festival changes year after year. It is mainly celebrated in August.

4. Raksha Bandhan. This festival signifies the brother - sister bond. The sister ties a "Rakhi" around her brother's hand while her brother gives her the promise to protect his sister forever. It is mainly celebrated between August - September. This festival is also known as Rakhi. Fact: I was born in the Rakhi of 2009 🙂

5. Diwali. This festival signifies the return of Lord Ram, Goddess Sita, and Lakshman in Ayodhya after their 14 years exile in the forest. It is mainly celebrated in November. Durga Puja and Diwali are celebrated side - by - side.

Note - These all are religious festivals. As there are multiple religions in India, each religion has its own customs, religions and beliefs

Too many Lol
The most important festival.
1.Chinese New Year
2.Tomb Sweeping Day
3.Mother's Day
4.Dragon Boat Festival
5.The Chinese Valentine's Day
6.Ghost Festival
7.Father's Day
8.The Double Ninth Festival
9.Moon Festival
10.Teacher's Day
11.Double Tenth Day
Combining Western culture
we also celebrating Christmas , Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day.
OH!You know a lot of China!

What you'd call a festival in China or in here are different things. A festival in Brittany would be mostly a music festival and not a celebration of a special event since most are done privately but there are still some public ones that are more or less known :
- New Year
- Fête de la Musique ; a music festival: a national day during which many people are invited to play music in the streets)
- Science festival ; 10 days dedicated to science and its promotion with a topic per year (this year, for instance, the topic is "Eureka, the emotion of discovery").

Else, among the most popular music festivals (and I'll talk about the ones in Brittany only, but there are among the biggest in Europe), there are :
- Lorient interceltic festival ; every year a music festival dedicated to celtic music where the 6 celtic nations plus some countries in which celtic diaspora is strong participate. It's once a year in August and certainly among the biggest celebrations you'd find in France. Certainly worth it for anyone going to Brittany during that period to know more about celtic cultures.
- Hellfest ; A metal festival, among the biggest in Europe too.
- Les Vieilles Charues ; Various kind of music.

Trolls et légendes: other festival about folk and fantasy in Bretagne
I believe this is not in Brittany.