What is your religion? Everyday life and customs

All the religions ( except Buddhism ) falls under same structure. Start with mighty God then messenger / messengers after that human representative then followers. Depending on religion name changes. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
So tell me about yours?

I am Catholic

All the religions ( except Buddhism ) falls under same structure. Start with mighty God then messenger / messengers after that human representative then followers. Depending on religion name changes. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
So tell me about yours?
Religion is very privet matter as I believe. To discuss about religion need to be very open minded person because when talking to about religion most of the people's hearts get worm.

I don't attribute myself to any religion. But when it's especially scary, I start praying to the Orthodox God. It's probably because of my grandma

So tell me about yours?
Religion is very privet matter as I believe. To discuss about religion need to be very open minded person because when talking to about religion most of the people's hearts get worm.
Of course . I understand. I just wanted to know about the religion . I dont export anyone cuz of their religion

Islam Alhamdulillah
Quickly, Muslims believe in one god (Allah) and prophets(Mohamed, Jesus, Moses.. And all of them if u disbelieve in one u are not Muslim)
And believe in other things like angels..ect

Allah commands justice, goodness, and generosity towards relatives. And He forbids immorality, injustice, and oppression.

For more details dm

Religion is set of beliefs Unfortunately people argue, fight or even kill each other for religion but very few follows the religions. I believe most of the religions are for the betterment of the society.

I dabble in many world religions at once. They're all so great I don't want to pass them up!

Buddhism

I think China has the highest number of atheists? I don’t know. Meanwhile in India, ahemmm.... it’s very hard to find atheists.
I don’t follow any religion nor believe in God. So instead of praying, I manifest (:

christianity

I think China has the highest number of atheists? I don’t know. Meanwhile in India, ahemmm.... it’s very hard to find atheists.
I don’t follow any religion nor believe in God. So instead of praying, I manifest (:

As far as I can see,some people have belief but they don't tell others.

As far as I can see,some people have belief but they don't tell others.

ohh i see

Agnostic. maybe atheist

I'm Catholic.

I'm an atheist
Because you live in a communist country, so practically you don't have a choice, by the way my religion is Hinduism

I mentioned why

I'm an atheist
Here we go