... BEAUTIFUL ... Everyday life and customs

We talk a lot about pain, war and all this stuff BUT...:

"What has been the most beautiful experience in your life so far? "

👼

Editado por Lir_Elhan .

23 years ago I lived in Sicily! The Sicilian years have been the most beautiful time in my life! 😃

Sicily ... I envy you for it ... (a bit), Pete! 🙂

I almost forgot... :

When I was a child:

"When the first snow fell, my mother always made me fried bread
(bread with butter) on the kitchen stove for breakfast. That was the
epitome of 'happiness' for many years.

In between:

"Watching my son, after birth, sleep next to my partner in our
homemade bed. "
👩‍👦

Today:

My life was and is very intense and there are many beautiful experiences.
Realising that I am getting older and happier as I do so is one of the absolute
highlights. I get up early every morning and look forward to the day like a toddler.
I am physically, mentally and emotionally fitter today than I was 5 years ago. "

Editado por Lir_Elhan .

We talk a lot about pain, war and all this stuff BUT...:

"What has been the most beautiful experience in your life so far? "

👼

One of the most beautiful (ans sad) experience in my life was, when my father died with his hand in mine, coz were so peaceful and connected in this moment - we were ONE not two anymore...

Thank you for this beautiful topic, Michael.

As a result of sitting and searching for the most beautiful moment in the past, it gave me the opportunity to live these moments again. Might be a trick.

There are so many, like:
giving birth to my children
pushing the limits and realizing that I did it
getting caught by surprise
realizing that someone loves me
getting a breathtaking moment by natures beauty...

One of the best was my wedding, because really everything was perfect authentically,
as was my initiation in meditation, the wedding with my Self.

23 years ago I lived in Sicily! The Sicilian years have been the most beautiful time in my life! 😃
Considering how nice Sicily and Sicilians are from whhat I've seen, and how good italian food, especially in Sicily is, I can only imagine your point. I suppose you've been visiting there quite a few times since then, didn't you?

Considering how nice Sicily and Sicilians are from whhat I've seen, and how good italian food, especially in Sicily is, I can only imagine your point. I suppose you've been visiting there quite a few times since then, didn't you?
I go every year there. Ho friends in the province of Enna and I am very attached to the city of Catania! 😃