Am I the only one who has been bullied at school? Anything and everything

it is not allowed in Chinese law,sorry🙂

but there r many examples around me....I am lucky.🙁🙂

It depends on what you call bullying ... like physically or by words .

I was bullied alot and they made fun of me because i had precocious puberty and i wasnt one of them ... and it was annoying to be honest .

But the ones who did that to me, they all want to share their time with me at school now . and maybe they just understood that a friendship needs kindness, not similarities

I was bullied alot and they made fun of me because i had precocious puberty and i wasnt one of them ... and it was annoying to be honest .

But the ones who did that to me, they all want to share their time with me at school now . and maybe they just understood that a friendship needs kindness, not similarities

wow!lucky parsa and happy parsa!😛😛
wish u good luck and happy forever

wow!lucky parsa and happy parsa!😛😛
wish u good luck and happy forever
Thanks !

No, I think that's completely normal. Especially in the younger age groups, judgments tend to be superficial because they do not yet have adult judgment. This usually leads to bullying, in different stages and effects. So I think that's completely normal and around 70% of all young people go through a time like this, you're not alone. 🙂

I think I haven't been bully before, no matter which grade I am, my classmates are all good.