Do you find older people messaging you creepy? Anything and everything

Please dont take offence I am asking because my friend voiced concern because here are a lot of older people. She thinks its creepy but what do you think??

Editado por Lillie-ann .

Sorry to hear that
You can block them btw and just ignore them

Yes! Older that 20 is very creepy! (For me)

That’s why sometimes I feel like an intruder when I text to someone who is younger than me 😭
I don’t want to make people I’ll at ease 😅

I once got a text from this 41 year old man asking if we could be friends. I checked his profile and he was a new member. But than again so am I so idk

Depends on if they’re cute or not

THIS is a post for Younger People, I guess, BUT...

"For me, the 'Creepy Factor' is NOT realised through age. Rather, it is the result of
a feeling of inferiority, at least in one of the dialogue partners! Almost all of my D.P.'s
– HERE AT PPG – are MUCH YOUNGER than me ... nothing 'creepy' about it. "
🙂

For me it depends on the message of someone, not of the age of that person, cause the message including sometimes weird stuff. Or creepy.

I think it waters down to tone :3

Well i stopped coming onto this website because no one was writing me like ever so theres that xD

I find it strange, Wenn elder people are looking for teenagers as friends, I actually can. T understand that. The Back Situation is more clear (Wenn teenagers want to get elder friends) 🙂

Never contacted young people. For me it's the contrary. Many youth contact me because they see the comic in my photo profile and they think i'm young too. I don't consider you creepy, but only a little hasty, because you should spend more time reading better the profiles.

i find it the opposite..younger people contacting me..i find that creepy..what they after ?? i say A VERY LARGE NO THANKS

Don't be a victim...

I hope neither young nor older members will be deterred from
contacting each other. NO THANK YOU is binding, ... for every
age group. If this N.T.Y. is disrespected, the creepy part begins.
Countering this is quite simple. If necessary, the participant is
simply de-activated...

Please, enjoy your stay and way, here with us...!

There are good people and bad people, age doesn't matter. I was a friendly gentleman at 18 y.o., I'm a friendly gentleman now. It's simple.

for me,after 23 is very creepy,23 is already too much but i understand that some 23 years old people think it's fine to write to a 15 year old girl. i don't like to talk to people after 19-20-21

i don't understand why older people want to be friends with teens,like get a life bro

It depends on how old they are. Like 10 to 20 seems normal, 21 to 25 is ok but over that sorry I'm not up for adoption so pls leave me alone.