Myself obviously.

most of youtubers are losers

Hmm, which ones do you like?

Hmm, which ones do you like?
uh i don't have

I have a tier list XD
Ill post it when this forum gets abit more busy...

Myself obviously.
Whats your youtube profile name?

mhmmm maybeeee: Laserluca/Lucrew (Concrafter), Işıl Işık (Horror and all that stuff), CrazyCae (Stories, POV and all that stusff), MSA (Ik it is not a YouTuber but Who Cares?), Mohi (POV and all that stuff), Ryan (LOL), Cooking with Lynja (RIP (Cooking Videos)), Shilon and Bros (Gaming in another Universium), Uncle Roger (Cooking funny !),Eliana Ghen (POV and all that stuff), Jeenie, Weenie (LOL), Ong Squad (This family is cool and crazy!), Ciin Bùi Thào Ly (I like her!), the same Wendyday (LKA Fake Ortega(Love uuuuuuu!), Jindaouis (Family !), Andrea🫶 (Like Crazy Cae!), Robin Lim (Like Eliana Ghen!)

Here u can see I DON‘T have a actual FAV. YouTuber!

Who is your favourite youtuber?

mhmmm maybeeee: Laserluca/Lucrew (Concrafter), Işıl Işık (Horror and all that stuff), CrazyCae (Stories, POV and all that stusff), MSA (Ik it is not a YouTuber but Who Cares?), Mohi (POV and all that stuff), Ryan (LOL), Cooking with Lynja (RIP (Cooking Videos)), Shilon and Bros (Gaming in another Universium), Uncle Roger (Cooking funny !),Eliana Ghen (POV and all that stuff), Jeenie, Weenie (LOL), Ong Squad (This family is cool and crazy!), Ciin Bùi Thào Ly (I like her!), the same Wendyday (LKA Fake Ortega(Love uuuuuuu!), Jindaouis (Family !), Andrea🫶 (Like Crazy Cae!), Robin Lim (Like Eliana Ghen!)

lol, thats ALOT

lol, thats ALOT
Yeah 🙂 😅

Ok so heres mine

1.MrBeast
2. Brett Cooper (I Agree with alot of her views on society etc)
3. Brooke Monk (Very Relatable)
4. Sambucha
5. Godfrey twins (They need to get more popular!!)
6.Daniel Thrasher (He's HILARIOUS)
7. Thechrisbarnett (especially his Naming things videos😅😅)
7.Daniel Labelle
8.JackSucksAtGeography
9.TheMermaidscales (Shes kinda like me i guess)
10. Oscar Owen (AMAZING card tricks)