Is there anyone who loves rock, punk rock, metal ... ? ;D Films, music, TV

I like electronic music... noisy but energetic 😛

You should listen Nevada Tan (Panik), Muse, Volbeat. Their music is really cool =)

If you like Rammstein you would like groups with a similar music: Emigrate, Oomph!, Eisbrecher, Megaherz.
Evanescence-Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Ben Moody, We Are the Fallen.
Volbeat-Five Finger Death Punch, Kotiteollisuus, Chrome Division, Stone Sour.
Linkin Park-Dead by Sunrise, Chester Bennington, Xero, Papa Roach.

I love rock, metal, punk etc! other great bands are; Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Coal Chamber and Arch Enemy. That is a woman singing! Wow she can surely grunt!!!!!

Bullet For My Valentine FTW!!! 😃 I listen to almost all the bands that were named here, but BFMV's the best of all for me 🙂

breaking benjamin a gogo!!
i love them, they do such a great music!!

Linkin Park (:

Sonic Syndicate , Sum 41 , Blink 182 , Papa Roach , The Distillers .. 😃

I am fan of metal music. As i said in general music subject, most i like Opeth, Katatonia and Tiamat.
If someone would like to see more --> Check my last.fm profile [url]http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Zolinka[/url]

Lockin

AFI,Nickelback,Jon Bon Jovi,Linkin Park,Three Days Grace,Within Temptation,Birthday Massacre... 🙂

Bloc party, Four years strong, Flyleaf, Good charlotte, limp bizkit, Muse, Phoenix, The kooks, The virgins,... 😛

I love rock 🙂
Muse, Green day, My Chemical romance, Nirvana, Guns n Roses, Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Jovi... <33

I like rock music so much! My favourite bands are Green Day, Muse, Sum41 and 30 Seconds to Mars!

Thanks guys for all your answer 🙂
I love the most of your bands, and you made me discover new bands... So thanks for that! 😉

In Flames (simply the best for me)
Metallica (it's classical)
Godsmack ("Changes" live DVD is soooo awesome)
Anathema (atmospheric rock, love them)

I like Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Within Temptation...

My favourites are Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Ramones, Michael Monroe, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen and italian punk band CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea

Este tema ha estado inactivo por un tiempo y ahora es de solo lectura.