My music project for penpal musicians 😎 Films, music, TV

Hello!!
I hope you all are doing well.
I'm a French teenager who is really interested in music, whether it is for  listening to it, playing it or creating it. I play the bassoon since 10 or 11 years now, and I can also play a little bit of piano, recorder and guitare (not very well but ehhh I'm trying 🙃). I did 10 years of music theorie/music class, and I have been part of some orchestra, especially one year in a symphonic one, it was really really cool. I also try to compose some stuff since one or two years, but that's not the subject here. Since covid (and even maybe before), I found that I'm less motivated to practice bassoon (problem of a lot of musicians😭😭??). Indeed, I prefer playing with other people, with friends for fun or with other people from my music school for little projects. That's why I created this forum. I would like to try to create an orchestra with you, penpal musicians, so that we could play together some cool musics!

My project is: playing Ravel's Bolero with everyone who would like to participate, and then do a YouTube video of all of us playing from all around the world!

Honestly I don't really know if it's possible but I would like to try. My principal preocupation is more on the video and sound editing, I'm afraid that it would be a little bit too difficult... But anyways, like we say in French, "qui ne tente rien n'a rien"!

The finality would be, if you're okay with that, that I post the video on my ytb channel (I didn't post many things for now, if you are interested there is the link: https://youtube.com/@alittleghost )

If you would like to play, you're welcome, maybe you can share us your musical experience. You can also contact me if you want more information.
I would also probably need some advices concerning the musical adaptation, so if someone would like to work with me on this aspect it would be nice _🙂.
If you have any experience in this type of project and if you would help regarding thecnical stuff, you're welcome too, please contact me.

It would be amazing if this project concretise! If there is enough participant, we could try to do it soon, maybe at the beginning of the summer, and finish it at the end (technical part as video editing/mix audio).

As it's one of the first project I do like this, I think 30 participants maximum will be enough, what do you think?

I hope I said all I had to say 😅😂
If you have any question/advice/anything to say don't hesitate to contact me or ask it here on this forum. (maybe we would change of platform if we do this project...? It could be easier maybe, idk). I hope we're not going into a wall and this gonna succeed ahhhhh😭😭
Thank you if you're still here and you read all of this eheh😂

Have a good day,
Alittleghost

Hey!
Nice to meet you, my name is Paolo and I'm an Italian musician and composer of many musical styles! 🙂
I sent you a private message!

Yes, for sure ! Why not participating ? I don’t play musical instruments like a TRUE musician, but I still can do something !

I could possibly do this, I only know how to play the recorder and sing though. I could learn something

It's ok, I think we can adapt all scores so that everyone could play if they want. The purpose is just having fun and create something cool!