Can you guys tell me your top 3 horror movies ? 🙂

These are my top 3 ;
A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984
Jacob’s Ladder 1990
Hereditary 2018

1) A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) - yes, it’s damn scary
2) 1408 (2007)
3)Cube (1997)

"The Mist" by Frank Darabont from 2007; based on the short story by Stephen King. - "The Mist" has the hardest ending I have ever seen in the cinema!

1) The Thing (1982), 2) Jaws (yes, it's a horror movie), and 3) Night of the Living Dead (1968 and 1990)

1- Ringu
2- A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - Noroi

I think“MEGAN“is a good horror movie

I think Final Destination is very scary that you cant escape the death plan because every time it comes back

I think Final Destination is very scary that you cant escape the death plan because every time it comes back
yeah final destination movies are really good. I used to watch them very often when I was a little kid because I loved them. too scary for a kid? XD but I didn’t mind them

the Conjuring movies are nice. also Annabelle movies.
also “The Ring” and “IT”. I love IT. classic Stephen King.
“The Grudge”. I absolutely loved it when I was little

Aliens, The Thing, Predator, Evil Dead, Wrong Turn, Saw...

The Conjuring universe not bad

1.) "Saw."
2.) "Misery."
3.) "Alien."

Alien, Predator, The Thing, Saw, Wolf Creek...

I watched "Evil Dead Rise" recently and it was really good. very gory though. VERY

Editado por hogwartsdropout .

"Gonjiam haunted asylum" is the scariest for me. "The orphan" was scary enough too.
In my opinion, any film related to asylums is good already

In my opinion, any film related to asylums is good already
agreed! psychological horror/thriller>>>>>

1) "Mama" by Guillermo Del Toro. The ending scene of the movie was mindblowingly atmospheric, powerful, and eerie.
2) The Wailing (곡성) It's a brilliantly layered film with an enigmatic end. Perfect Korean touch.

IT