Best Horror Movies Films, music, TV

uwu

I know that there are much scarier films, but Dead Birds left a big impression on me. It's an older film, low cost, but when I watched it, I slept with the lights on 😆.

Uwu

+1 to Jacob’s Ladder, I absolutely love it, one of my favourite movies in general.
As for the other two...a tough choice, maybe Martin (1978) and Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari (1920).

Uwu

Hereditary (2018)
Sinister (2012)
The Purge (2013)
Ju-on (2002)
The Thing (1982)
[Rec] (2007)

1-Shutter(2004) by Banjong Pisanthanakun;
2-Dead silence(2007) by James Wan.
3-Paranormal Activity (but only the first one).

Editado por Ellison .

1 Killer klowns from outer space its a very dumb movie and i love it 2 scream its a classic and one of my faves 3 terrifier 2 its was super gory but still fun i did have to take a pause cause of the gore especially the possum scene

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Saw
The Ring
Anabel
Es

Psycho of course

Every evening after watching the news, I always turn on a horror movie to calm down somehow -)

the scariest movie is a medical handbook, everything is true there and in real life - such terrible things that there are no words

I'll open the medical handbook on any page
and I can't stop
reading to the end

Editado por Tenka-101f .

The babadook. Much more than a horror movie.

Suspiria
Alien
Shining

It Follows

“Good boy” is a very weird horror movie,watch it if you want to see something very weird and shocking

“The terrifier 2” is very very disturbing,full of blood and with soooo much gore,its one of the scariest movies. Search on youtube “the terrifier 2 bedroom scene” if you are fearless,that scene is so shocking

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Saw
The Ring
Anabel
Es
I have watched both annabelle and the ring but they are not scary and original at all…i watched them when i was 10